Imagine Communications’ Targeted Delivery solutions for OTT Distribution allow MVPD’s, broadcasters and programmers to maximize advertising revenue from live and on-demand multiscreen advertising and alternate content delivery streams — all while intuitively optimizing spot placement across campaigns in real-time.
As the industry’s most feature-rich OTT solution-set, it is suited to a host of content distribution environments and can be used across a variety of service offerings, including video streaming from any Internet-centric or on-demand source, integrated linear/nonlinear operations, and in cloud DVR or time-shifted content applications. In addition, Imagine’s Targeted Delivery OTT solutions with server-side manifest manipulation enable blackout/alternate content functions — all with the same easy-to-deploy solution components.
Imagine’s OTT Monetization solution provides an integrated dynamic advertising ecosystem by leveraging AIM, our industry-leading manifest manipulator, POIS functionality to groom or directly insert markers for ads and alternate content, and a robust Alternate Content Decision Service.
Standards-based and network-proven in live deployments, the OTT solutions offer a distributed architecture for independent scaling and redundancy. Manifest manipulation is made possible across all event types and use-cases, including linear TV, VOD, pre-record DVR, hot-record DVR, and blackouts. In addition, state-of-the-art third-party campaign management and analytics tools ensure maximum value for all ad placements.
- Support for Ad Insertion, Blackout, Content Regionalization, and SimSub across linear, cDVR, and VOD use-cases
- Broad support for devices and formats, including HLS, DASH, and Smooth Streaming
- Targeting by region, zone, audience segment, or user
- Rich telemetry for operational monitoring
- Broadcast Quality-of-Experience across all screens
- Server-side reporting with client-side accuracy to eliminate click-fraud and spoofing, as well as client-side beacon pass-through
- Support for self-managed and programmatic campaigns, reporting, and billing, as well as ad preparation
- Multiple ecosystem partners for ad decisioning, ad preparation, and placement rights
- Highly scalable software solution with on-prem and cloud options