- All-Inclusive video, audio and data processing future-proofs your plant, supports any application, format, standard
- Highly integrated, future-proof processing solutions, supporting TICO and Sony IP Live for UHD
- Overarching software control system for operation in hybrid environment and seamless transition to IP
- Reliable, energy-efficient performance delivers robust processing solutions using less power and lower long-term costs
- Compact, high-density form factors free up valuable rack space
- Flexible modular or standalone architectures fit all requirements and budgets
- Extensive monitoring and control enables simplifed configuration, troubleshooting and workflow management
Video and audio processing unifies the core applications in every broadcast, production and media facility on the planet. Studios, stadiums, control rooms, network operation centers and mobile live production units require complete, innovative solutions to efficiently manage signal acquisition, ingest and outbound processing – as well as multiple signal types and metadata – across the workflow. This ensures exceptional quality as signals move through the chain, and that the on-air results attract and retain viewers.
MANAGE EVERY APPLICATION, ANYWHERE
Our video and audio processing solutions help you efficiently manage every application in the plant, on the road or in the venue. Compact, modular platforms guarantee reliable, high-quality results for traditional uncompressed (baseband), hybrid and broadband workflows, seamlessly executing all required conversions, insertions, enhancements and adjustments along the way.
Broadcasters also benefit from loudness control and video/audio synchronization to ensure industry compliance and pleasant consumer experiences. Cutting-edge digital audio technologies support stereo and surround sound mixing for all digital TV services. Automatic changeover capabilities ensure content remains on the air through service interruptions. And whether you need flexible, reliable single-system control, or centralized end-to-end monitoring and control, our software and hardware solutions give you the power to oversee the health and operational parameters of your systems with confidence.
Whether you need flexible, reliable single-system control, or centralized end-to-end monitoring and control, our software and hardware solutions give you the power to oversee the health and operational parameters of your systems with confidence.
Even as the transition path is being defined, media companies have one basic requirement for both IP and SDI — ensure and maintain the integrity of all content being created, processed and distributed. Incorporating the Magellan™ SDN Orchestrator control layer into any hybrid network allows the entire bit flow to be software-defined, significantly improving the way valuable, high-quality video is managed throughout the broadcast facility.
- Up-, down-, cross-conversion
- UHD support
- Aspect ratio & frame rate conversion
- Lip-sync correction
- Closed caption & teletext subtitling
- Audio up-, down-mix for stereo & surround sound
- Descriptive video pass-through
- Content branding
- Video/audio level adjustment
- Noise reduction
- Video/audio timing & synchronization
- Automatic video clipping
- Loudness control