Today’s onslaught of OTT and digital entrants makes maintaining and growing market share challenging. Continuing to deliver broadcast quality content to your consumer wherever and whenever they want it. The key is doing all of this while ensuring you are leveraging all monetization opportunities.
xG Linear™, from Imagine Communications, is an enterprise-level advertising campaign management service designed to help customers grow their revenues and meet the challenges of the ever-changing television advertising marketplace. It offers the ability to streamline workflows, automate copy, and optimize schedules from an easy to use web-based user interface. xG Linear’s new Mission Control home page brings all the data users need right to their fingertips and provides real-time status monitoring of key processes and daily operational milestones to ensure peak performance across all workflow components.
- Scalable services
- IP and cloud-based
- Managed service with 24x7 support
- Robust, open APIs
- Real-time access via connected devices
- Advanced traffic & inventory
- Interactive ad copy management
- Data segmentation
- Blended scheduling strategy
- Complete access to business and decision-making data
- Push real-time updates to users to better manage daily workflows
- Media-centric analytics across sales, inventory, and finance
- Scales to 10k headnets to match the volume and complexity of your growing MVPD
- Access traffic anywhere with our web-based solution
- Deploy your way in the cloud, hosted or on-premise
- Run multiple booking optimization assessments in a scalable environment
- Push bookings back to core traffic apps
- No need for extra staffing or replacing existing infrastructure
To what degree has your organization transitioned its SDI operations to an IP environment? It’s not exactly a secret that the media and entertainment industry is dealing with significant disruption and once-in-a-generation change. Shifting video consumption patterns and the related reordering of longstanding distribution channels are forcing media companies to inject new levels of agility and flexibility into traditional production and playout operations in order to satisfy customers and keep pace with competitors.
Download Data Sheet