Today’s media environment is challenging, particularly from an advertising sales perspective. Advertisers want placement across myriad multimedia delivery modes — traditional broadcast, digital, new media, mobile, and more. Campaigns are becoming increasingly complex, advertisers are demanding new levels of accountability —and at the same time, you are charged with maximizing revenue and optimizing the use of inventory. One system — Landmark™ Sales — can help you manage the challenges and experience the rewards of this multifaceted selling environment.
Landmark Sales manages billions of dollars of advertising inventory for leading media companies around the world. The system executes advertising campaigns across multichannel, multimedia environments and provides total control over available inventory to ensure efficient and effective time utilization. Whether you are a nimble cross-media sales operation, regional network or large-scale multichannel operator, the powerful campaign-led approach provides automatic spot placement for impression-based, line-based and spot-based ad sales.
Landmark Sales provides a comprehensive solution to monetize audiences across platforms, with the tools and visibility to strategically drive revenue growth and streamline operations.
- Maximize revenue by optimizing available airtime and making the most efficient use of your advertising inventory
- Optimize spot placement across demographics, geographic regions, channels, dayparts, programs, and rates
- Run seamless campaigns covering commercials, promotions, sponsorship, VOD, production, barter, and online
- Manage more channels with less overhead, streamline multichannel management to enable local selling methodologies, currencies, and regulations
- Enhance business throughput, improve your workflow and increase accuracy with automated tools for ratings prediction, spot booking, copy allocation, sequencing, and as-run reconciliation
- Deliver integrated, interactive, real-time operational reporting for ROI analysis, sales support and in-depth financials
- Link seamlessly to Landmark™ Rights & Scheduling and a wide range of third-party applications to create a comprehensive, integrated business system encompassing planning, scheduling, sales, and billing
Strengthens the Most Demanding Cross-Media Sales Environments
- Launches and delivers complex campaigns with minimal user interaction
- Supports multiple selling methodologies and campaign types
- Advanced pricing tools
- Complete sales cycle management
- AutoBook™ spot optimization engine
Controls Operational Costs with Automation of Workflows
- Automated processing and electronic data exchange across all functional areas:
- Audience prediction
- Campaign Ingest from buy side systems
- Copy Instruction Ingest
- Campaign Delivery
- Copy Allocation
- Break Sequencing
- As Run Reconciliation
- Supports integrated system landscapes with open APIs
Real Analysis, Real Data, Real Time
- Key information about deals, campaigns, breaks, programs, ratings, revenue and more
- Flexible reporting and sales intelligence tools
- Instant reporting on any screen
- Forecast and measure your progress toward goals
- Data on multiple levels, across channels, regions, and other logical groupings
- Visualization tools to create interactive, user-defined drill-down charts, and view data graphically
- Add optional xG Scorecard™ to use your business data to gain a competitive edge
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has installed its Landmark™ Sales, Rights & Scheduling system at Turner Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong. The transformation in Turner’s business operations puts all of Turner’s planning and campaign management in a single solution, helping to eliminate bottlenecks and the need to transfer data from one system to another.
Imagine Communications, a global leader in video and advertising solutions serving the media and entertainment, multichannel video programming distributors and enterprise markets, today announced it has secured a contract with ITV, the UK’s largest commercial terrestrial television network, to implement its flagship Landmark™ Sales broadcast and multimedia advertising sales solution at ITV’s central London and Manchester facilities.
Download Data Sheet