LandmarkOSI™ Sales (formerly AdConnections™) delivers the new standard in broadcast sales technology. The system provides Web-based research and proposal tools to give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Instant Real-Time Sales
LandmarkOSI Sales cloud technology offers immediate, real-time access to avails, packages, pending, and report features. The system is accessible from anywhere, anytime with just a web browser, and the relational database ensures that all updates are immediately accessible to your sales team without disrupting workflow.
Immediate Response and Access
With LandmarkOSI Sales, your sales team can respond immediately to out-of-area clients, last-minute requests or changes for avails and packages, and email them along with your favorite one-sheets. It’s as easy as attaching and opening a file. The browser-based interface provides access from any secured computer.
We design your system to ensure that your data is secure — there are no system overloads, downtime or waiting for installations or upgrades. There is also no competition for computer access while books are loaded or inventory is being maintained.
- Manage advertising across traditional, web, and multimedia
- Maximize inventory and increase profits with real-time access to avails, packages, pending, and reporting
- Scale the system to your needs and expand as you grow
- Centralize on a single database and system to lower operational costs
- Deploy your way in the cloud, hosted, or on-premise
- Real-time pending activity
- Ability to assign accounts from/to salesperson
- Quick search capabilities by agency/advertiser/salesperson/flight dates/dayparts
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Agency, Advertiser, Product Category, and Buyer
- Customize each program to look at multiple spot lengths and books
- Create weekly packages for up to 100 weeks and daily packages up to 100 days
- Estimate and negotiate ratings for your station or the market on the fly
- Multiple book averages on the fly
- Attach important one-sheets to programs and email them to the buyer
- Email directly from an avail and package
- View multiple flights, books, demos and lengths all at once; no need to toggle between screens
- Create a package/schedule in a calendar view
- Move packages to orders in real time
- Hide/show columns and rows
- Print summary by station, flight, daypart, length, month and quarter
- Auto build package by budget or GRPs
- Add, delete, hide, clone, merge, move, copy rates and/or adjust multiple flights in one move
- Recover weeks or days in flight management
- Combine programming within or across dayparts to maximize inventory and increase selling power
- Full interoperability with LandmarkOSI™ Traffic & Billing delivers real-time inventory information and direct proposal-to-contract workflow
- Extensive integrations with multiple third-party traffic systems
- Real-time help with LandmarkOSI Sales “Send Message” feature
- Access to training and client service by phone or through LandmarkOSI Sales online Meeting Center
Imagine Communications, empowering the media and entertainment industry through transformative innovation, has installed its Landmark™ Sales, Rights & Scheduling system at Turner Asia Pacific, based in Hong Kong. The transformation in Turner’s business operations puts all of Turner’s planning and campaign management in a single solution, helping to eliminate bottlenecks and the need to transfer data from one system to another.
Download Data Sheet