Competition is fierce. Linear revenue has seen better days. Multiple, simultaneous tech transitions are causing CEs and CEOs to have sleepless nights.
But media companies across the industry are tackling these challenges by rethinking and reshaping the way they make TV. And many of them are doing it with Imagine.
Spinning up channels is all in a day’s work. Multiplatform has moved from nice-to-have to must-have. And if OTT isn’t at least on your radar, you’re not in the game.
Next-gen channel origination makes it easy to reach viewers however they’re consuming TV — and keep your budget in check.
Sports & Live
More than any other audience, sports fans are driving demand for more content on more devices, at maximum quality. But increased demand doesn’t always equal increased revenue.
Migrating to more agile IP technology can help you maximize the fan experience — and your ROI.
- Powering one of the world’s largest playout centers — with over 75 channels of IP playout
- Driving an Ultra HD truck into the winner’s circle during the Ferrari color shoot-out at Monza (View the case study)
- Standing up one of the first channels in the world to go live in all-IP 4K UHD 24/7
- Deploying SMPTE ST 2110-based distributed workflows at top-ranked U.S. universities
- Broadcasting the first live sports event from an ST 2110, full-IP, UHD HDR OB truck
Scan this handy guide to compare the benefits of on-premises, hybrid and cloud playout deployments and determine which model is right for your current and future business.
Explore solutions and strategies that let you transition at the pace that works with your business.