- Bundle monthly payment for product, service, software and third-party equipment
- Have an operating budget solution vs. a capital budget constraint
- Avoid the requirement of a down payment
- Pay only for useful life of equipment, and avoid keeping outdated products
- Preserve existing lines of credit
- Manage budgets more easily through regular monthly payments
At Imagine Communications, we are committed to helping you ensure your business is equipped to meet today’s technology requirements — and flexible enough to embrace the opportunities that lie ahead as the world moves toward an IP, cloud, software and TV Everywhere-defined future.
With Imagine Communications Financial Services (ICFS), you’ll now have the same high level of flexibility when it comes to financing your products and solutions.
What is Imagine Communications Financial Services?
ICFS offers competitive leasing and extended financing capabilities in conjunction with major global financial partners. Customers are paired with the regional financial partner that is best suited to meet their unique requirements.
Our highly respected global financial partners:
- Enable access to capital on competitive terms
- Offer a variety of financing options to fit your budget
- Handle the invoicing and collection of monthly payments
- Offer quotes in 35 countries
- Provide regional expertise, and understand local culture and business practices
ICFS is also available for Imagine Communications’ channel partners to support their complete offerings and enable them to secure new business.
- Financing for deals $100,000 and up
- Anticipated one business-day response to inquiry in the U.S.; anticipated one to three business-day response worldwide (depending on country)
- Up to 5-year term
- Financing quotes may include $1 buyout option at end of term, or operating leases with FMV (Fair Market Value) paid at end of lease (subject to country availability)
- Interest rates anticipated to be comparable to prevailing rates in each country and credit strength of customer
*Subject to full terms and conditions of associated documentation, credit application and other purchaser qualifications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Q:||What is the difference between an equipment lease and an equipment loan?|
|A:||On a loan, the title belongs to the customer (borrower), and the lender takes a lien on the equipment. On a lease, the title rests with the lessor. The lessor buys the equipment, then leases to the lessee until the end of the lease.|
|Q:||When would the customer’s payments begin?|
|A:||Payments commence based on standard terms in the agreement — generally, after delivery of the equipment and installation.|
|Q:||How do payments work when there are partial shipments?|
|A:||Monthly payments will begin for the amount of the shipment. As more shipments occur for the same order, the monthly payments will increase relating to the equipment shipped.|