Contribution of video and audio services — whether point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, studio-to-studio, production truck to host studio, or fixed contribution at stadiums — presents many challenges in today’s complex media environment. Dealing with original video content requires ensuring optimum video quality to allow for post-production editing or processing. Managing feeds from live events requires ensuring there is no noticeable delay. And in mobile applications where equipment moves from site to site, it is critical that providers are prepared to meet any and all transmission methods.
SATELLITE, IP OR TELCO
Imagine Communications provides high-performance contribution solutions that enable efficient transport of high-quality broadcast content over satellite, IP or telco networks. Our unique, modular solutions not only support major compression standards and transport methods, but also simplify operations by integrating critical signal processing tasks such as up-, down- and cross-conversion with contribution-related encoding/decoding — all within a single, 1 or 3RU frame.
- 10-bit Encoding Ensures the Highest Available Quality
- Low-Latency Compression Minimizes Delay in Live Events
- Built-In Network and Device Redundancy Maximize Uptime
- Compact, Integrated Solutions Reduce Cost and Space Requirements
- Intuitive User Interface Simplifies Monitoring and Control
- Flexible, Modular Infrastructure Enables Easy, Cost-Effective Expansion