The Standards Approach to the IP Transition
REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE:
IP/IT-based solutions for live production are emerging, and it is clear that this trend will continue and intensify. The key to a successful transition will depend upon open and interoperable solutions based on a common, ubiquitous set of protocols. EVS, along with fellow experts from the Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS), will discuss the standards approach in place for the broadcast and media industry as it transitions from SDI to IP.
- What is the state of the industry today?
- Why do we need interoperability standards?
- What is AIMS, and what is it doing to foster the IP transition?
- Steve Reynolds, Chief Technology Officer, Imagine Communications
- James Stellpflug, VP, Product Marketing, EVS
- Bryan Bedford, Global Business Development Manager, Cisco