Versio™ IOX SAN
Versio™ IOX SAN is a high-performance online storage system specifically designed for broadcast and production facilities, including news, sports and live-event applications. This unique SAN solution is designed to evolve into a multi-use Network Attached Storage (NAS) appliance capable of meeting, or even exceeding, the performance and cost efficiency of current SAN solutions.
Delivering unparalleled levels of bandwidth and storage to support the most demanding media workflows, Versio IOX SAN provides sharable and scalable storage throughout the content lifecycle. It also offers the highest levels of digital asset protection, including Imagine’s patented Intrinsic Mirroring™ technology.
Note: Versio IOX SAN is a fully compatible, drop-in replacement for all Nexio® Farad™ 1.0, 2.0 and 2.1 storage solutions.
Versio IOX SAN delivers numerous real-world benefits:
- Flexible capacity & bandwidth — Allows scaling of storage & bandwidth as business needs grow, without affecting existing media or interrupting on-air operations
- High availability — Enables continuous broadcast operations, with no performance degradation in the event of multiple and simultaneous failures. Supports Intrinsic Mirroring for seven nines of availability
- Faster time to air - True shared storage access facilitates collaboration and eliminates file copying, providing a fast-turnaround editorial environment and a shorter time to air
- Reduced capital expenditures – Provides an economical entry-level storage, yet allows pay-as-you-go expansion
- Easy to manage – Allows unattended drive rebuilds, supports remote monitoring and diagnostics, and includes an informative web user interface
- Superior codec support – virtually unlimited storage bandwidth supports a huge selection of codecs, including HD codecs above 100Mbps, such as AVC-Ultra, Sony XAVC, DVCPRO, ProRes, and DNxHD/DNxHR