From production, scheduling, distribution and presentation to business management, Infocaster™ digital signage solutions leverage decades of broadcast and IT workflow expertise to help you manage content, engage audiences and realize new revenue streams.
Infocaster digital signage enables new and more effective ways to communicate your message. As the most comprehensive digital signage solution available for creating, managing and delivering stunning displays, Infocaster is a powerful tool that can help you energize your brand, track customer behavior, influence purchasing decisions and drive revenue. From a simple menu board to a stadium concourse or sophisticated national network of point-of-purchase displays, Infocaster will captivate your audience and deliver real-world business benefits — no matter how big or small your application or budget.
Choose from a standalone Infocaster creation system or deploy an extensive digital signage network of multiple Infocaster systems with targeted scheduling and complete network management.
- Infocaster Player™ — Deliver broadcast-quality content to your audiences on HD screens, video walls and more
- Infocaster Creator™ — Create and edit all of your digital signage projects, including page layout, content and scheduling
- Infocaster Manager™ — Administer content, permissions and schedules of presentations on multiple, remote Infocaster Player™ devices
- Infocaster Traffic™ — Manage advanced scheduling and placement of advertising and promotional content to multipoint digital signage networks
Infocaster is packed with features to deliver unparalleled performance. From multizone layouts to live data feeds and 3D animations, Infocaster allows you to create sophisticated and stunning displays in no time!
Easy to Use
The Infocaster system’s easy, intuitive design allows you to quickly create impressive presentations with simple drag-and-drop region creation functionality. Press “Play” to showcase your work and attract an audience.
You can begin to play out content while continuing to modify or create additional content using templates and regions within Infocaster.
Infocaster offers a variety of feature sets ideal for both large and small requirements, ensuring there is a solution to meet every need. Infocaster Manager communicates to Infocaster Player devices over any TCP/IP network, utilizing multiple, mirrored file servers and peer-to-peer management communication to reach an even larger audience.
Creative flexibility is inherent in Infocaster, with versatile, multizone screens that allow you to design layouts that best fit your application. Localized content and advertising are just a click away, and users can perform custom content creation for specific audiences, as well as selective playout to those locations. Use the weekly scheduler to set the playout of complete projects or individual items on specific days. Assign transitions such as dissolves, pushes and wipes among items in each zone.
Infocaster automatically tracks and corrects playback interruptions. Remote software updates ensure that all Infocaster Player devices in your network are running properly.
Easily manage complex communication projects with Infocasts™ that contain content pages and all related scheduling information. Powerful tracking capabilities allow you to track and log playback, which helps ensure accuracy when monitoring and billing advertisers.
Conditional playback permits both hardware and user-defined triggers to cause changes to occur in the display. Engage your viewers with an interactive, touchscreen display that helps them make their purchase decision.
Infocaster Links You to Smarter Digital Signage Workflows
Empower your designers with creative flexibility that is just a click away.
Infocaster provides unparalleled creativity and composition for designing sophisticated text and graphics layouts in a familiar, easy-to-use environment. With Infocaster Creator, you can design displays with video, animations, text and graphics, generate elegant messages and add external feeds, all with broadcast-quality graphics. Included templates, backgrounds and design elements get content creation off to a quick start.
With a hierarchical approach to content creation, versatile, multizone screens allow you to independently schedule an unlimited number of screen regions simultaneously. The system acts as a design center, schedule and player for smaller installations, or works with the Infocaster network management system to feed content and schedules across a local or wide area network, controlling multiple signs around a single facility or in multiple facilities in different locations.
Easily target programming and advertising by time, event, region, zone, venue and monitor.
Schedule content by calendar, and update your presentation minutes or months in advance. Preview and edit scheduled Infocasts, along with all sequence settings, with an intuitive interface that details dates, duration, days played, timing and transitions. Complete schedule tracking allows detailed reporting and facilitates invoicing customers.
Available, advanced scheduling tools provide intelligent, automatic content placement, targeting any combination of signs, including cross-network scheduling for advertising and promotional content based on location, time and user-defined attributes for powerful content display management. Monetize your network with tools to track sales inventory, enter orders, manage billing and track revenue.
Effortlessly manage digital signage networks.
With Infocaster Manager, you can remotely control and monitor individual players and groups of players across the Infocaster network, with available tools to reach large audiences across facilities or locations around the world. Drag and drop content onto players across a campus map. View device status and trigger player devices remotely, across the network.
Press Play – That’s it!
Deliver broadcast-quality content to your audiences on HD screens, video walls and more. Control playout with easy-to-use tools, and update presentations seamlessly, without stopping playout.
With Infocaster Player, customize content on individual displays to announce regional schedule changes, transit delays, breaking news, or advertising for specific markets. Incorporate multiple-channel IPTV video, channel guide and IR Remote. Trigger external applications from players to enhance presentations with A/V switching, fog machines, fireworks and more.
Harness the power of information.
Infocaster provides detailed reporting, leveraging the same tools used by professional broadcasters. Leverage as-run logs to review what has played for invoicing and advertising management, and provide information from players across the network.
Digital Signage for Every Application.
Sports and Live Events Venues
Surround fans with broadcast-quality, high-impact video throughout the arena or stadium — from the seats to the suites and every square inch in-between.
- Highly targetable promotional opportunities for increased revenues – as much as 300%
- Enhanced fan experience via venue-wide delivery of broadcast-quality video
- Ability to drive future event ticket sales while providing up-to-the-minute game, traffic and weather info — all on one screen
- Low-latency live video assuring fans are never away from the action
- State-of-the-art monitoring ensuring no interruptions to fan enjoyment
Casinos and Gaming
Guide, entertain and inform guests — from wayfinding to event promotions to jackpot winner announcements.
- Nevada Gaming Control Board-approved progressive meter display
- Key-framed animations
- Jackpot network triggers
- Touchscreen capabilities
- Property view
Hospitality and Travel
Energize the atmosphere to attract and engage patrons, reduce perceived wait times and maximize revenue, while containing costs.
- EBMS Event Management Software integration
- Newmarket Delphi integration
- RSS and XML Internet feeds
- Live video and video clips, webcam feed integration
- Touchscreen capabilities
Relay key information to audiences in a range of locations — from airports and train stations to municipal transit systems and schools — in an effective and timely manner.
- Automatic triggering and prioritizing of local and national emergency alert feeds
- Integration of surveillance video
- Centralized remote management
- Administration for content approval
- Encrypted, secure system
Healthcare/Banking/Corporate Communications/Houses of Worship
Communicate more effectively with geographically dispersed audiences — from clearly articulating company messaging and best practices to global employees to engaging congregations with inspirational messages.
- Preloaded templates and graphics
- Centralized content creation, scheduling and management
- Live video display window
- Public safety alert integration
- “Set it and forget it” scheduling
Enliven the retail environment to attract and engage customers, deepen the shopper loop and turn browsers into buyers.
- RFID capability
- POS system integration
- Easy-to-read reports for comparing planned ad repetitions vs. achieved and reconciled invoices; ready for third-party audits
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Admin privileges for local changes
- Rich play log data facilitates measurement of sales uplift
- Sales Manager module
Specifications and designs are subject to change without notice
Content Creation System
Create and edit all of your Infocaster projects, including page layout, content and scheduling.
- Award-winning broadcast graphics character generator provides unparalleled creativity and composition for designing sophisticated text and graphics
- Intuitive application offers drag-and-drop WYSIWYG design/authoring/creation/scheduling
- Versatile, multizone screens
- Templates, backgrounds and design elements are preloaded
- Specifications available upon request
Network Management System
Infocaster Manager is a network management component for administering content across multiple displays. Infocaster Manager defines what Infocaster Player playout device the Infocast presentation is intended for and when it needs to arrive. Infocaster Manager then publishes the necessary files to a specified file server location (such as a high-bandwidth server) and notifies the specific Player or Players to retrieve modified presentations from the file server.
Infocaster Manager is available in three software bundles:
- Infocaster Manager Software (1-150) — Supporting up to 150 players, Infocaster Manager administers content, permissions and schedules of presentations on multiple, remote Infocaster Player devices. Presentations can be transmitted via satellite, standard network or wide area network to many remote sites.
- Infocaster Manager Software (150+) — Supporting environments of over 150 players, Infocaster Manager 150+ administers content, permissions and schedules of presentations on multiple, remote Infocaster Player devices. Presentations can be transmitted via satellite, standard network or wide area network to many remote sites.
- Infocaster Manager Pro — Includes unlimited players and provides the added features of mirrored and preferred file servers, Infocast approval/disapproval and also allows the control of unlimited Infocaster Player devices.
Intelligent, Advanced Sales and Scheduling for Signage
- Intelligent and automatic content placement
- Target any combination of signs, including cross-network scheduling for advertising and promotional content, based on location, time and user-defined attributes
- Accurate business management with tools to make it easy to plan and execute campaigns
- Inventory tracking, content scheduling, billing and revenue reporting
- Automatic rotation of content to provide message variety
- Campaign entry and routing for management approval
- Rate card pricing relative to inventory availability
- Ability to manage digital signage network schedules from anywhere an Internet connection is available via a web-based interface
- Flexible hosting options
- Specifications available upon request
Content Playout Software and Player Devices
Infocaster Player content playout software synchronizes and delivers content from multiple sources to thousands of remote displays over a widespread or nationwide network, addressing individual messaging display requirements.
- Individual players can be set to display different information from the same data source
- Multiple-channel IPTV video and channel guides can be incorporated
- Ability to automatically trigger related content or activate external devices including A/V switchers, fog machines, fireworks, etc., based on information in an RSS feed, database, RFID-enabled external device, or other triggering mechanism
- IR Remote Control options
Imagine Communications offers three Infocaster hardware platforms for content creation and playback. The following table will help you to determine which platform is the right one for you.
|Chassis||Small Form Factor (SFF)||2RU Rackmount Chassis||2RU Rackmount Chassis|
|Dimensions||Height: 1.6” (40 mm)||Height: 3.5” (889.0mm)||Height: 3.5” (889.0mm)|
|Width: 6.5” (165 mm)||Width: 16.94” (4303.0mm)||Width: 16.94” (4303.0mm)|
|Depth: 8.3” (210 mm)||Depth: 17”(4318.0mm)||Depth: 17”(4318.0mm)|
|Weight||3.4 lbs, 1.54 kg (with power adapter)||25.0lbs (11.34kg)||25.0lbs (11.34kg)|
|Channels||Single channel||Dual channel||Quad channel|
|Resolution||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p||Up to 1080p|
|CPU||Intel® Celeron 1037U 1.8 GHz dual core||Intel® i3-4360 3.70GHz Dual Core S1155||Intel® Core i7-6700 3.4GHz 8MB S1151|
|RAM||2 GB DDR3||4GB DDR3-1600||8GB DDR4-2133|
|GPU||Intel® HD Graphics||NVIDIA® Quadro 620||Dual NVIDIA® Quadro K620|
|Display Connectors||1 x HDMI
1 x DVI-I
|1 x DVI-I
1 x DisplayPort
|1 x DVI-I
1 x DisplayPort
|Audio||One 3.5mm stereo analog output port
Audio is also available through HDMI
|Three 3.5mm stereo analog audio ports||Five 3.5mm stereo analog audio output ports
One S/PDIF optical TOSLINK output
INH700 DA/DB: 500 GB hard disk driveINH700 SA/SB: 120 GB solid state storage
|250GB 2.5" SSD||128GB 2.5" SSD
2TB RAID0 (Stripe)
2 x 1TB 7200RPM hard disk drive
|Network||Dual Gigabit Ethernet||Dual Gigabit Ethernet||Single Gigabit ethernet|
|USB Ports||4 USB 2.0 ports on front
2 USB 3.0 ports on back
|Two USB 3.0 ports on back
Two USB 2.0 ports on back
Two USB 2.0 ports on front
|One USB 3.1 port on back
Two USB 3.0 ports on back
Two USB 2.0 ports on back
Two USB 2.0 ports on front
|TV Tuner (optional)||1 RF tuner input
1 RCA composite input
TV tuners mount external to system chassis
|Additional Features||2 RS232 ports on front
802.11 n/g/b wireless (disabled by default)
|2 RS232 ports||-|
|Operating Temperature||5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F)||5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F)||5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F)|
|Power Consumption||35 W maximum||120 W maximum||260W maximum|
- Infocaster 4.4.6 User Guide
- Infocaster INH2200 Hardware Manual
- Infocaster INH4200 Hardware Manual
- Infocaster INH750SA Hardware Manual
- Infocaster Manager 4.8.8 User Guide
- TitleMotion User Guide
- Infocaster 4.4.6 Release Notes
- Infocaster 4.4.6 Upgrade Release Notes
- Infcaster Manager 4.8.8 Release Notes
- Infocaster 4.4.6 Hardware Comparison Table
- Infocaster 4.4.6 Hardware Specifications
- Infocaster INH2200 Hardware Specifications
- Infocaster INH2200 Quick Start
- Infocaster INH4200 Hardware Specifications
- Infocaster INH4200 Quick Start
- Infocaster INH750SA Hardware Specifications
- Infocaster INH750SA Quick Start