Today’s media environment is challenging, particularly from an advertising sales perspective. Advertisers want placement across myriad multimedia delivery modes — traditional broadcast, web, new media, mobile and more. Campaigns are becoming increasingly complex, advertisers are demanding new levels of accountability and, at the same time, you are charged with maximizing revenue and optimizing your use of inventory. One system — Landmark™ Sales — can help you manage the challenges and experience the rewards of this multifaceted selling environment.
Landmark Sales manages billions of dollars of advertising inventory for leading media companies around the world. The system executes advertising campaigns across multichannel, multimedia environments and provides total control over available inventory to ensure efficient and effective time utilization. Whether you are a nimble cross-media sales operation, regional network or large-scale multichannel operator, the powerful campaign-led approach provides automatic spot placement for impression-based, line-based and spot-based ad sales.
- Maximize revenue by optimizing available airtime and making the most efficient use of your advertising inventory
- Optimize spot placement across demographics, geographic regions, channels, dayparts, programs and rates
- Run seamless campaigns covering commercials, promotions, sponsorship, VOD, production, barter, online and more
- Manage more channels with less overhead, with streamlined multichannel management and tools to enable local selling methodologies, currencies and regulations
- Enhance business throughput, improve your workflow and increase accuracy with automated tools for ratings prediction, spot booking, copy allocation, sequencing and as-run reconciliation
- Deliver integrated, interactive, real-time operational reporting for ROI analysis, sales support and in-depth financials
- Link seamlessly to Landmark™ Rights & Scheduling and a wide range of third-party applications to create a comprehensive, integrated business system encompassing planning, scheduling, sales and billing
Drive Advertising Sales Growth and Efficiency
Landmark Sales provides a comprehensive solution to monetize audiences across platforms, with the tools and visibility to strategically drive revenue growth and streamline operations.
Landmark Sales allows you to launch and deliver complex campaigns with minimal user interaction, freeing sales executives to keep selling while giving management the visibility to deliver the maximum potential revenue.
The system supports multiple selling methodologies that can be used in combination to book different types of campaigns, and features advanced pricing tools, complete sales cycle management and the Landmark Sales system's powerful AutoBook™ spot optimization engine.
Landmark Sales uses sophisticated automated features and rich interoperability to support the complete sales cycle — from deal striking and campaign creation to booking confirmation, reconciliation and billing.
The xG Open™ Programmatic API provides additional flexibility, facilitating easy access to multiple advertising exchanges, providing the flexibility to participate in multiple exchanges to get the best value for your inventory.
The Landmark Sales AutoBook engine automatically manages impression-based campaigns, balancing advertiser requirements and business rules against the most efficient use of airtime. Placement is based on campaign requirements, using a unique algorithm designed to maximize booking efficiency while delivering on campaign expectations. Landmark is equally at home optimizing placements for line- and spot-based bookings to meet the needs of the ever-demanding buying community.
- Book hundreds of thousands of spots across multiple campaigns and channels in a single run
- Apply customized business rules for different types of campaigns
- Maximize efficiency using modeling tools, including side-by-side comparisons of the effective results
Landmark Sales provides you with key information about deals, campaigns, breaks, programs, ratings, revenue and more. Optimize inventory, monitor campaign goals and track performance with flexible reporting and sales intelligence tools.
Powerful grid-based Landmark Sales design allows instant reporting on any screen, including options to group, sort and perform advanced filtering.
- Analyze the business, and forecast and measure your progress toward goals
- Evaluate data at multiple levels, across channels, regions, and other logical groupings
- Use data visualization tools to create interactive, user-defined drill-down charts, and view data graphically
- Export data directly to Microsoft® Excel® and other external tools
- Add optional Landmark Analytics™ to use your business data to gain a competitive edge