Imagine IPTV Solutions
PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE OF MULTI-SCREEN TV ANYWHERE
Whether they’re offering live TV, Video On Demand (VOD) or Interactive TV, IPTV operators need a solution that provides quality video and efficient bandwidth usage on a platform built for "five nines" reliability. At the same time, forward-looking operators also need to future-proof their networks and prepare to offer multiple advanced services over multiple distribution networks – from DSL to Fiber – and multiple high-quality simultaneous services to multiple different screens in the home.
The Imagine ICE Video Platform offers operators a solution that solves today’s broadcast IPTV challenges and also offers a smooth path for migration to multi-screen TV Anywhere.
The ICE Broadcast System is a Microsoft Mediaroom qualified solution that includes:
- Multi-codec video transcoding to adapt source streams for exact requirements of IPTV networks
Multi-codec audio transcoding to convert multiple broadcast standards to myriad advanced audio codec
- 50% more simultaneous HD or SD video into the IPTV home
- ICE-VQA for 24/7/365 monitoring of delivered video quality
- Integrated encryption of today’s most widely deployed IPTV encryption system
- ICE Illustrate® to correct for lost detail and contrast while maximizing image clarity
- Smooth integration into the operator’s existing IPTV infrastructure
- Multiple platforms that provide options for both high-density and carrier-class service reliability
The ICE Broadcast System’s core technology is reliable, flexible and scalable. Newly introduced version 4.0 offers a smooth path from today’s traditional IPTV broadcast applications to tomorrow’s Internet and mobile services.
- Acquisition: Programs are sourced from satellite, over-the-air broadcast or direct fiber connections
- Video Re-coding or Transcoding: Matching the programming to the requirements of the network while ensuring the highest quality at any rate
- Encryption and Digital Rights Management (DRM): Protects valuable content streamed over IP networks
- Redundancy: The highest degree of source, platform and output service redundancy to prevent live programming from going down
- Monitoring: Ensures that the systems are 100% online all the time and provides actionable data to diagnose any source of service disruption